Free Walking Tours In Manchester
Free Tours In Manchester
Free Walking Tour Manchester
Free Afternoon Walking Tour
Welcome to Manchester!
Manchester is the key City where the Industrial Revolution was borned but also where the modern world began.
Come to our Free Tour to discover the past, the present and the future of a city shaped by Revolutions, Music, Football, Freedom and much More.
¡Bienvenido a Manchester!
Manchester es la ciudad donde nació la Revolución Industrial pero también dónde el mundo moderno arancó.
Ven a nuestro Free Tour en Español para descubrir el pasado, presente y futuro de una ciudad forjada a base de revoluciones, fútbol, libertades y muchas más cosas…
Welcome to Manchester!
We Understand that sometimes you might arrive later on the day to the city. Don’t worry!
Every Saturday and Sunday we have a Free Afternoon Walking Tour at 14:00 so you can enjoy Manchester mo matter what time you arrive!
Free Tour Manchester Meeting Point
All Our Free Tours in Manchester star here:
Outside Central Library – Next to the Red Telephone Boxes
St. Peter’s Square
FREE WALKING TOURS IN MANCHESTER IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Everyday at 10:30 from outside the Central Library (Booking Required) Join us for a Free Walking Tour in Manchester
We’ve been awarded by Tripadvisor as the Best tour in Manchester in 2018, 2019 & 2020!
Discover Manchester in 2 Hours
“You can see the best of Manchester and will know about thousands of curiosities of places that apparently have nothing to say!”
We have DAILY Freetours around the city at 10:30 and an afternoon tour to Discover Manchester at 14:00
Any questions or further information, email: Ivo@Simanchester.com or +447453299081
We Are Up And Running
Our Priority is to ensure your safety and other, so we have some measures to combat Covid-19
- The tours are outside in the open air and we will not be entering any buildings.
- We will be operating with small group sizes.
- Guests from different households will be required to follow social distancing rules and stay 2 meters apart.
- Our guides will be carrying hand sanitizer available for use by all guests.
- No leaflets or maps will be provided, any further information will be made available contactless.
- We will have daily checks for guides to ensure they are not displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
- Printing booking confirmations is not necessary and will be accepted by phone.